We now know that belly fat is cause for concern when it comes to our health. That bulge in our middle can put us at risk for heart disease, diabetes and some types of cancer. Besides which, if your stomach is hanging over your belt or straining against your favorite pair of jeans, you know belly fat is just plain uncomfortable and unattractive!
It’s hard to target the abdominal area with exercise. These can’t hurt, of course, but there are simple changes in diet and health habits that can drastically reduce that tummy bulge.
Overall weight loss is one good way to reduce belly fat but did you know that certain foods also target this area?
Try adding these foods to your diet and see if you notice a difference:
1. Add healthy fats to your diet. These include avocados, nuts and olives. These foods contain monounsaturated fatty acids which actually aid weight loss, especially in the belly area. They are also very 2.good for heart health.
2. Add the natural supplement CLA to your daily regimen. Studies have shown that 1.000mg per day of CLA, which occurs naturally in meat and dairy products, helps aid weight loss by boosting metabolism and it also helps you get rid of stubborn belly fat. CLA is available in most health food stores.
3. Add foods that boost metabolism safely and naturally for over all weight loss. Warming spices, like cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and cayenne pepper speed metabolism, as well as drinking more green tea.
Try Detox to Reduce Belly Fat
Detoxing our body periodically gets rid of built up wastes and toxins, especially in the colon. Cleaning out the colon is a great way to dramatically reduce the size of the belly within just a few days.
One way to safely and naturally detox your Biotox gold body is through your daily diet and through the skin and body care products you use.
1. Eat organic foods to minimize exposure to harmful toxins and chemicals
2. Eat lots of fiber so the body can eliminate toxins through waste
3. Drink lots of water to continually flush toxins from the body
4. Exercise frequently so the body can eliminate toxins through natural elimination.
5. Use organic skin and body care products, as well as organic household cleaners to prevent absorbing chemicals and toxins through the skin or the air.
There are also safe, natural herbal teas which can be used daily to keep the colon clean and clear and keep belly fat away for good. It’s better to avoid drastic means of detox, however, such as a cabbage diet. These can be harsh on the body.